• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Brown Bear Bonus Doesn't Expire

Harandar US 8
Windows 10
Chrome browser up to date

I fed myy brown bear a week ago and I'm still getting the troop production bonus.
1671569497605.png
1671569556242.png
1671569602408.png

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The training bonus size doesn't appear to match what you would have gotten with a fed brown bear.

(Unless you have other things that could affect it, like Dwarven Bulwark or Simia, etc.)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
So what was the "training size bonus" (3064) when you didn't feed the Bear? If it was 3064 then all is well and you know that the 3064 is coming from some combination of AW's etc. To test this just feed the Brown Bear and see if it changes to something larger. I hope for something like, 1,000,204,333, but it's probably going to be a bits smaller than that. If the 3064 doesn't change then it's probably a glitch OR, my assumption that the bonus you get from feeding the Brown Bear is shown in the "training size bonus" is wrong, in which case the screen shot showing the break down would be totally useless in determining if your Brown Bear is healthy or not.

On a side note, if what you describe is actually happening, and it happened to me, I think I'd keep the whole thing under my hat and let the glitch go on! But that's just me.

AJ

Lady Dastardly

So what was the "training size bonus" (3064) when you didn't feed the Bear?
Feeding the brown bear doesn't affect the training size bonus, it affects the collection bonus. I checked @Lady Red Elvenfaire's city and she has a level 10 Brown Bear and a level 2 Simia Sapiens. The 285 collection bonus in the screenshot matches the 7% collection bonus provided by a level 2 Simia. The collection bonus from feeding the brown bear would be much greater, as @Darielle pointed out (an additional 2032 on top of the 285, if my math is correct).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Feeding the brown bear doesn't affect the training size bonus, it affects the collection bonus. I checked @Lady Red Elvenfaire's city and she has a level 10 Brown Bear and a level 2 Simia Sapiens. The 285 collection bonus in the screenshot matches the 7% collection bonus provided by a level 2 Simia. The collection bonus from feeding the brown bear would be much greater, as @Darielle pointed out (an additional 2032 on top of the 285, if my math is correct).
Thanks! My uncertainty has now been corrected and I now know something I didn't before! How's that for a good thing?

AJ