• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

brown bear evolved

Deleted User - 3932582

if you are still too low level to do much fighting
but you have feed and supply and timer instants
you could still build up an inventory of troops
it'd be nice if by the time you researched golem 2 and felt you could fight instead of cater
you have 100 or more squads of every barracks troops
I'd advise against doing that for someone who is moving through chapters at any reasonable speed. Squad size upgrades and production speed upgrades would outstrip whatever troops are gained early. If you have feed and timeboosts - keep them until you really want to have those troops, and do it when your production facilities are at the maximum speed you can achieve.

Both pet foods and timeboosts work the same on lower levels as they do on higher levels, there is no scaling factor - except you will produce a lot more troops if you use them when your barracks etc are faster. Only supplies will need to be scaled for faster productions, but this is usually less of an issue.

qaccy

I'd advise against doing that for someone who is moving through chapters at any reasonable speed. Squad size upgrades and production speed upgrades would outstrip whatever troops are gained early.

I don't believe squad size has an impact on how many troops you can train at once. You probably meant training size/armory levels, right?

Deleted User - 3932582

I don't believe squad size has an impact on how many troops you can train at once. You probably meant training size/armory levels, right?
Larger squad size has no impact on how many nominal troops you can train, but it adversely impacts how many squads you can train per unit of time, and ultimately you're fighting with squads, not just number of units.

DeletedUser2870

I just thought of something else for low level players
and yes i know it may be useless advice after the even is over and they probably used their resources on a different bear
but

if you are still too low level to do much fighting
but you have feed and supply and timer instants
you could still build up an inventory of troops
it'd be nice if by the time you researched golem 2 and felt you could fight instead of cater
you have 100 or more squads of every barracks troops

similar advice if you get those buildings that produce vallorians
let them build up until they become useful to you

You're right, this is probably useless after the event is over, but your remark definitely makes sense and got me thinking now. I would probably do it differently, but that is hindsight.
On lower levels, it may be smarter to just build one more armory and save up those instants, then start making the squads once you've reached the unit you've been waiting for (and yes, I too would deem the golem2 to be that point) and only then use the bear. By then the squads and trainingsize will be larger, so it will have more effect.
But no matter how you look at it, I feel the brown bear is by far the best of the lot because it will pretty much create a huge amount of instant troops if used this way, so for everyone fighting most of the encounters it will prove invaluable.