• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Brown Bear...how are the bonus troops delivered?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I probably wasn't clear. By "clearing the slot" I don't mean "collect before feeding." Once the troops are created the slot is automatically cleared so collecting has no impact on the slots in the queue waiting to be produced. The only slot where clearing the slot might be a problem is the first one where the troops are already being produced. If you clear that you lose the troops but it may still be worth it if you just started production...though usually not. However. clearing any of the other queue slots with troops waiting to be produced effects your troops count not in the least because they haven't yet been produced. So, what I meant to say is that the slots in the queue that haven't started yet should be cleared AFTER you apply the pet food to your brown bear, and then refilled so the number of troops waiting to be created in ech slot is maximized. Otherwise the number waiting in each slot remains at the lower number applicable BEFORE you fed your brown bear. Hopefully this clarifies what I meant.
AJ

I see now what you meant, but I think your paragraph is still a bit unclear for newer players. I suggest you further clarify by shortening it to:

After you feed your bear and collect the troops that are finished, go into the barracks (merc camp, etc) and clear out all slots except the first. Then refill them, in order to get the most benefit from the brown bear feeding.

Just a suggestion. :)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I see now what you meant, but I think your paragraph is still a bit unclear for newer players. I suggest you further clarify by shortening it to:

After you feed your bear and collect the troops that are finished, go into the barracks (merc camp, etc) and clear out all slots except the first. Then refill them, in order to get the most benefit from the brown bear feeding.

Just a suggestion. :)

Nice. And I didn't have to change a thing! Thanks!

AJ