• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Brown Bear produces incorrect units

Fayeanne

Game version: v1.113.3-(0cefd1b) (2020-09-17 10:00)
Game world: Verified on Elcysandir and Sinya Arda (probably all)
Humans or Elves: Both

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
Both the Stage 1 and Stage 2 Brown Bears are giving Orc Warriors and Orc Strategists as part of their 48-hour production pickups in addition to the Vallorian Guards that they are supposed to produce. (Thus far I have not been able to test any higher stage bears.)

Expected situation:
At least according to the in-game information, Brown Bears are not supposed to start producing these units until higher evolutions. If the bears should be producing these units, the in-game information should be updated. Here is what the in-game information indicates (using Dwarven chapter in this example) when viewing the evolution preview:

- Stage 1: 28 Vallorian Guards
- Stage 2: 32 Vallorian Guards
- Stage 3: 36 Vallorian Guards
- Stage 4: 41 Vallorian Guards + 61 Frogs (not sure what they will be called at this chapter)
- Stage 5: 45 Vallorian Guards + 67 Frogs
- Stage 6: 49 (1/h) Vallorian Guards + 73 Frogs (for some reason it switches to showing "1/h" at this point)
- Stage 7: 53 (1/h) Vallorian Guards + 79 Frogs + 159 Orc Warriors
- Stage 8: 57 (1/h) Vallorian Guards + 85 Frogs + 172 Orc Warriors
- Stage 9: 61 (1/h) Vallorian Guards + 91 Frogs + 184 Orc Warriors + 184 Orc Strategists
- Stage 10: 65 (1/h) Vallorian Guards + 97 Frogs + 196 Orc Warriors + 196 Orc Strategists

Examples:

Stage 1 Brown Bear is supposed to produce 28 Vallorian Guards every 48 hours at my chapter (Dwarves). Every time I collect, I actually receive:
- 28 Vallorian Guards
- 123 Orc Warriors
- 123 Orc Strategiests

Stage 2 Brown Bear is supposed to produce 22 Vallorian Guards every 48 hours at Chapter V. Every time I collect, I actually receive:
- 22 Vallorian Guards
- 84 Orc Warriors
- 84 Orc Strategists

Verified with before/after screen shots of the Army Camp.

Credit goes to Henroo who originally noticed this.

Last edited:

Fayeanne

Update: Verified that Stage 3 also gives the above units. Stage 4 is the first stage that is supposed to offer frogs. I'll check soon what it really gives.

Fayeanne

Game version: v1.114.2-(339c9a3) (2020-10-01 09:56)

Update: Interestingly, Stage 4 stops producing Orc Warriors once it starts producing Faineant Frogs.

Also, when collecting, the little floating icons showed both Vallorian Guard heads and Faineant Frog heads. (The heads for the other units received are not shown.)

Here is the result of a Chapter V Stage 4 collection:
- 28 Vallorian Guards
- 84 Orc Strategists
- 42 Faineant Frogs