• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Brown Bear sighted in MA? What about artifacts?

ElfGunn

One of the players in my FS reported seeing the BB in the MA. Will it be in the regular rotation now? What about artifacts, and what will they cost?

DeletedUser28963

Will the artifacts be available through MA after the spire? I only just started and made a bear in my MA today want to make sure I can level it up not close to unlocking the spire yet.

ElfGunn

I crafted a Panda Bear earlier today in my MA. I haven't seen the BB yet. Will there be a number of evolvable Bears in the MA, and the artifacts will work on all of them?

I don't find the Panda compelling, but I'm pretty sure I want the BB, to bolster my fighting capability.

Gladiola

@Kaylessa Wintermoon There hasn't been an announcement that bear artifacts will be available for crafting. It is not impossible, as they've added 2019 Phoenix and Stonehenge artifacts to crafting, but they haven't added Mermaid artifacts, which were just in the Spire, so I think at this time we can't count on bear artifacts being craftable.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@ElfGunn
At lvl 10 mine gives +50% bonus troops every time I collect from barracks, training grounds or merc camp when it's fed. It does not work on any other (event/crafting/AW's) troop producing bldg. I let all three bldgs build up the already trained troops (like overnight), then feed, then collect. The feeding lasts 12hrs, so all troops you collect during those 12 hrs Having some time boosts/supply instants set aside is also helpful. You can push through several runs of troops with those and really increase your troop inventory quickly. Just don't forget it really devours supplies doing this!

ElfGunn

Oh yes.
Vallorian Guards, Orc Warriors and Fainent Frogs are made every other day. Add in the boost to production and the BB is worth 3x3 in the city.

You had me at Guards and Frogs! I'm looking forward to getting the BB, though getting 9 artifacts may be a bit of a grind...

ElfGunn

I saw the Brown Bear Artifacts in my MA this afternoon. The cost...10K Spell Fragments + 3 Blueprints. How's that for a bargain..:(

Peace
Blindsider66

I figured that the cost would be something like that... that's how much the phoenix artifacts were.

Deleted User - 1178646

Will the artifacts be available through MA after the spire? I only just started and made a bear in my MA today want to make sure I can level it up not close to unlocking the spire yet.
Can't be sure but we see that ~6 weeks after it's removed form the spire it has a 6 weeks run in de MA for a price of 3 blueprints and 10K spellfragments.
Past few weeks we had the phoenix artefacts and currently I have seen the stonehenge artefacts, no guarantee but it looks like they also get a limited run there, so you might want to save up some blueprints for it.

Guurt The Destroyer

Is the Brown Bear the sort of evolving building that spending Royal Restorations would be a good use?

I have a Chapter 3 Brown Bear and just got a Bear Artifact... but I am not sure if I should save the artifact for a better Brown Bear base... I have no idea how lone the Brown Bear will be in the MA or how long the Bear Artifacts will remain in the Spire. Maybe short enough that it makes it a mute concern as I might not get to a higher chapter before the bear leaves the MA and Spire.

Gladiola

If someone already has a brown bear, would an additional base even show up in the Magic Academy? I think the artifacts will be in the Spire for 6 weeks.

Guurt The Destroyer

If someone already has a brown bear, would an additional base even show up in the Magic Academy? I think the artifacts will be in the Spire for 6 weeks.

I can delete the brown bear and then remake when I am in a new chapter. But if the artifacts are only in the Spire for 6 weeks then that might not be possible.

Is it standard for artifacts to cycle in and out of Spire for something like 6 weeks?