• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

brown bear

GlamDoll

I finally got one today & I can't recall if it was Sunday for me or not, but I know it's been days! Not that I have extra artifacts to 'play' with...

but the event is not done yet & perhaps I will win keys profusely & this comment is premature. :/

Yeah, I ain't buying it either. It sounded good in my head, but seldom translates to others, especially in text.

Deleted User - 3932582

Each slot has a list of things which can be offered. Thus, if there is a single instance item in the list for that slot, the explanation applies. However, not all slots have such single instant items in their list. I'm not sure, it's somewhere around here, which slots are for what. One is, I think, for military stuff, another for instants of one type or another, and so on. But I'm not sure which items are for which slots. Somebody may have a list....anybody?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
So... hypothetically if someone were to place one of these epic evolving beasties and then sell it, would it return to the queue in the magic academy so that this hypothetical person could craft it again? I’m asking for a friend.

Ok, so here’s what Actually happened. I made a fire Phoenix. I was super super super excited about the fire Phoenix because I have coveted that thing so hard ever since I learned of its existence. I was trying to see what it looked like at the next level, but it doesn’t show that in inventory. I also had this vague and seriously misguided notion that there might be a way to evolve it with diamonds. (PSA for any other overzealous noobs out there... there is not.) But instead of doing the intelligent and reasonable thing and just looking it up online to see all its stats at every level and whether or not it could be evolved with diamonds, I just plopped it down in my city thinking I could teleport it back into inventory when I was done playing with it. You can’t use a teleport on a fire Phoenix. I don’t have any way to evolve it at this point. So I don’t know what to do. Leave the giant egg where it is until spring when I may have a chance to evolve it? Sell it and hope it comes back in the MA so I can craft it again? Sit on it and see if I can make the darn thing hatch?

Yes, I know I am ridiculous, but... Seriously guys, what should I do?
As everyone else said, it should be back in your MA one of these days. But I have to admit, they're rare, so you may have to wait a while.

Darielle

Has anyone else noticed that the bear conversion artifacts always seem to come up in the middle of the night? I've snagged two of them already, but I only caught them because I was up at 6:30 am (Eastern) and checked the MA with only 20 minutes to spare before it changed. I've never seen them during the day.

Darielle

Interesting to note that as I screenshot each of the options that show no bear I also noted I am not seeing any additional conversions either. Not since last Sunday at least.
If you aren't up in the middle of the night, that may be why.

Iamaita

Has anyone else noticed that the bear conversion artifacts always seem to come up in the middle of the night? I've snagged two of them already, but I only caught them because I was up at 6:30 am (Eastern) and checked the MA with only 20 minutes to spare before it changed. I've never seen them during the day.
Same here. Im definitely a night owl, and I only caught the brown bear because I was up even later one night. Same for that fire Phoenix. I have seen a bear artifact during the day, but less often.

Edit to specify 2-330 am PDT is the most common time I see them.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Nope, I have seen them in all four cycles, including three cycles in a row. But then, I do not need to convert any, so I don't even need the recipe.

StarLoad

Yup 4:30 am and I peek in and what do I see a bear
panda.jpg

Wrong bear

Darielle

I haven't seen a single conversion recipe in my Ch 16 city.. i even dusted the panda and see if that would "unbug" it.
I haven't seen one in the past 36 hours, and I have watched every rotation including the one at night. I am hoping they'll start coming, because I need at least two more to convert all my moon bear artifacts. I wish they wouldn't make those recipes so rare. It's funny, too, because I got three on the first day ... when nobody could use them because no one had moonbear artifacts at the time. They showed up in my MA literally an hour after the event started. Now that everyone has them, they don't show up. Go figure.

DeletedUser26692

Yeah, the random nature of the MA can be aggravating sometimes, I had the conversion pop up two or three times the first couple of days and then nothing for a week. Last night it finally popped up again right before bed. I'm glad it was filling a relic / pet food slot. I Was able to save 6 hours of timers. Hang in there Ed : - )

StarLoad

And after that we go back downhill for some green crap
green flame.jpg

Seriously why even have this kind of bldg, does anyone really craft this?