• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

brown bear

DeletedUser26692

If I need to dump shards I would take that one, and the t1 relics if it is my boost.

I have only seen the rainbow flower cage once.
I seen the rainbow flower cage a few times before I found out that it was one of the best pop/culture per square and since then I have only seen it 4 times.

Deleted User - 4646370

Seriously why even have this kind of bldg, does anyone really craft this?
As it's now costing 300 SF and 2 CC for 9 VV, whilethe usual VV given for ths cost is 5, I can imagine people crafting it.

StarLoad

Still no Bear love for me
MMM3.jpg

Aritra

I haven't actually tracked it, but it seems like the 2to1 conversion recipe shows up every few days (four, it feels like). I have it now but still seeking the last artifact needed to craft it. Almost there, but I don't think I'm going to acquire it before the recipes change again. I'm not too concerned; I'm expecting to see it a couple/few more times before the event is over. Hopefully it is in the last rotation of the event, maybe again in the day following, for those finishing getting the last artifact at the last minute.

Iamaita

Seriously why even have this kind of bldg, does anyone really craft this?
I made the orange flame. And I make all the codexes I see. Anything that has 105 culture per tile for me in chapter 5 seems like a really good thing. Even if it’s hideous. I prefer the unicorns and flower cages because they are prettier and easier to fit in wherever I have an empty tile or two, but their culture per tile is lower.

StarLoad

I haven't actually tracked it, but it seems like the 2to1 conversion recipe shows up every few days (four, it feels like). I have it now but still seeking the last artifact needed to craft it. Almost there, but I don't think I'm going to acquire it before the recipes change again. I'm not too concerned; I'm expecting to see it a couple/few more times before the event is over. Hopefully it is in the last rotation of the event, maybe again in the day following, for those finishing getting the last artifact at the last minute.
No bear but a conversion, first in 6 days
Mana sawmill1.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I didn't see a conversion artifact from Wednesday till this morning, but luckily, I got two in a row so was able to finish with artifacts (until I get 2 more moonbear artifacts.) I was losing heart, so seeing one right after another was cool. I wish you good luck, Ed.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The difference is that I still only have 1 Artifact and need to get a few more and the conversions also, and only 7 days to do so.
Oh dear, you mean you haven't been converting already? I was in the same position as you, waiting for old bears but I rushed the quests a bit and got some artifacts to convert in advance.
The conversions are still available on beta during the FA after the event, so you should still have time though.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Earlier this year, they kept the Phoenix artifact conversion recipes in the MA for several weeks after the Coldfire Phoenix event ended. That way people who won Coldfire artifacts in the following fellowship adventure could convert them if they so wished. I am hoping they do the same thing this time.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Oh, wow @Ed1960 I am sorry. 7 days is going to be tight.

Can anyone who rushed the event give a time frame? How long did it take to reach the dailies?
I know of a player who looked at the quest list, planned things out, and was into the daily quests by day 2 of the event. They had some L1 workshops and manufactories working on long term productions in advance, carefully planned their scouting, and used time boosts to speed some Magic Academy productions. I think they also had a couple of tech advances which they had filled before the event but had not unlocked. So if a tech advance quest came up, they were ready to go.

Deleted User - 3932582

I know of a player who looked at the quest list, planned things out, and was into the daily quests by day 2 of the event. They had some L1 workshops and manufactories working on long term productions in advance, carefully planned their scouting, and used time boosts to speed some Magic Academy productions. I think they also had a couple of tech advances which they had filled before the event but had not unlocked. So if a tech advance quest came up, they were ready to go.
Recent events do not require much planning to finish the main part in 1 day. Pretty much all you need is to dump some time instants, which shouldn't be a problem for people doing the Spire.

I complete the main sequence in 1-2 days every event, and it's nowhere as complicated as it used to be back then.

StarLoad

Oh dear, you mean you haven't been converting already? I was in the same position as you, waiting for old bears but I rushed the quests a bit and got some artifacts to convert in advance.
The conversions are still available on beta during the FA after the event, so you should still have time though.
I have had just 1 conversion show up in the last week and only have 1 at that time, and no new conversions since