• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Brown vs. Green

Matrickz

On neighbor help you see both brown and green button. Green is coin only. Brown is coin and supply. What determines which you provide

AtaguS

Do you mean the little button with the hand on it from your notification window?
I'm not sure if this is your question, so please forgive me if this answer isn't what you are looking for. But...When the button is brown (or gold) it means the neighbor has offered you help within the last 23 hours, and when you help that neighbor you will receive a bonus of tools as well as the usual coin reward. When the button is green it indicates that you will be the first to offer help and will receive the coin reward only.

That is one of the many reasons for being in a fellowship. I LOVE IT.
It is really cool when you get coins, supplies and a relic but that can only happen a few times
Within 24 hours. If you play in an ACTIVE fellowship like Illusion in Elcysandir it happens a lot.

Risen Malchiah

You don't actually provide either coins or supplies. You receive them, as explained above. If you choose to "donate coins" to someone's main hall, you don't actually lose the coins - the coins your neighbor receives are a free bonus that nobody pays for.
If only life worked this way. I give you 100 dollars and receive 200 for free. :) I'd be going door to door everyday giving money to people and getting massively rich.