• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Browser zoom and city text

zodiphd

I'd love to see a feature that would allow the in-game windows text , (chat, email, advisors, etc) to remain at a font size of 10 or 12, while the browser is zoomed to the level needed to view a larger portion of, or the whole city. Important for larger cities in later chapters (especially during Fellowship Adventures when those 1 & 2-day productions are so important) to ensure panning doesn't accidentally pick up a production that was meant to be saved, when we don't have the space to disconnect the building from a road.

I need at least a 50% zoom setting in my browser to view my entire city, but then the in-game text is too small to be read. The in-game zoom doesn't affect the text, perhaps it could?

Thanks for your consideration.

michmarc

Better is probably to ask for the in-game zoom to scale to a wider range. I'm not sure that there is anything the game can do about the browser zoom: you're asking the browser to draw everything in half-size so that would include the text and the chrome. I would call any other behavior a bug in the browser.