• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bubble issues

• Thread starter DeletedUser18062
  • Start date

DeletedUser18062

2 problems with bubbles:

1. Chat bubble. When I login I see a red bubble with a number indicating how many chats I have not read. I open chat to see the messages, the bubble goes.
When I login again the same bubble with the same number of messages. When I open the chat it's for the same messages I already saw.
This resets once per day but then the problem happens again.
It started about a 10 days ago and kept on showing a bubble with 100.

2. Ancient wonder bubble. This issue occurs when multiple runes are earned. There is a red bubble with an exclamation point. If there is only 1 rune I haven't seen, the bubble goes a way after I close the ancient wonder popup. If there are 2, the bubble remains even if I open both ancient wonders that got a new rune.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Helly @larbby ,

Issue one is a confirmed issue, in another thread. So please remove it, as we like to keep one issue per thread. And as for the second issue, please update your initial thread with a proper bug report. I suspect you may just be speaking about rune notifications (which is not a bug) but please provide pictures as well.

Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

I have looked further into this and the second portion is not a bug. It is simply a notification that you have a certain type of rune and if you happen to gloss over the AW that is pertaining to, it will go away. Additionally, closing it a second time does remove the notification from the types I have replicated the situation in question.

Xelenia