• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bug in Survey

DeletedUser755

Hi, I try to answer the Survey that InnoGame send me and I wasn't able to complete it because theres a bug at the question about the 5 more important things for you in the game. Am I alone in this situation and is there anything that Inno can do about it.

Thx

DeletedUser61

You're by no means alone. Try double clicking on the options, in your preferred order, to select them.

The drag and drop jigsaw puzzle simply doesn't work very well, and especially so on IE at certain screen resolutions. If you have access to a different browser, or are willing to fiddle with your display resolution, you can probably shake it loose.

I didn't have any problems using Chrome at 1920 x 1080.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser755

You're by no means alone. Try double clicking on the options, in your preferred order, to select them.

The drag and drop jigsaw puzzle simply doesn't work very well, and especially so on IE at certain screen resolutions. If you have access to a different browser, or are willing to fiddle with your display resolution, you can probably shake it loose.

I didn't have any problems using Chrome at 1920 x 1080.
Thx :))