• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bug with Portal Profit always grayed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21041

Game version: __
upload_2019-6-18_20-31-4.png

Game world: _WINYANDOR
Browser + version: _Google Chrome
upload_2019-6-18_20-32-52.png

Flash Player version: _
upload_2019-6-18_20-33-32.png

Operating System: _WIN 10
Screen resolution: _1920x1080
Account name: _MOONLIGHTTASTY
Humans or Elves: _Elves

Reproducibility: _5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
The Portal Profits are always grayed out. This happens when I look at them in the invitory & if I choose to sell them while crafting an item.
__

Expected situation:
The Portal Profits should not be grayed out if I wish to sell them while crafting an item using the Magic Academy.
__

Reproduction Steps
__Open Magic Academy
2. __Click on Crafting Tab
3. __Click on the green + sign
4. __Click on Instants Tab
5. __Use arrow key to scroll to page with Portal Profit items. They will be grayed out.

Picture of Portal Profit in Inventory:
upload_2019-6-18_20-43-55.png

Picture of Portal Profit in Magic Academy:
upload_2019-6-18_20-44-43.png

They are grayed out and I cannot sell them (if I chose to do so). By the way, I have been able to sell my Portal Profits in the games I've played in other cities.

DeletedUser4194

Thank you for your report. Please send us a ticket, and we will be more than happy to look into this for you Go to support :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Laochra

According to ElvenStats, your Winyandor city is in Chapter 3. Portal Profits are valuable items that are used once you reach the guest chapters--Chapter 6 & beyond. They are used to boost your guest portal production & can not be used until you have a guest portal built. Until then, they will remain greyed out. I highly recommend NOT getting rid of them. I would have loved to have had more in the Orcs chapter! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.