• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Bug With Timer in all Training Queues and MA Queue

Elfglitter

This issue happens in the mobile and PC version of the game.

I first noticed this issue when the update allowing all the military buildings to have their own queue appeared in Beta, and it seems to have followed to the live worlds when the update showed up there.

I log in to collect my productions. I collect any units that are ready in my Barracks, Training Grounds and Merc Camp, as well as any spells that are ready in the MA.

I then go into those buildings to add more to the queue. When it's opened, it always shows the units (or spell) that it's working on as having the maximum time left. ONLY when I add more to the queue, then remove the left most item (units or spell), will it suddenly show the actual time left on that item. This is frustrating, because I have to remember to do this every time, otherwise it's showing me the wrong time left on the queue. Before I figured out what was going on and how to fix it, I would go to bed thinking I had more than enough units training to last through the night and still be working when I went back in the morning (11-12 hours) only to wake up and the building was idle because it wasn't showing me the proper time.

This issue only appears if you log out of the game. The timers work correctly if you leave the game running constantly. However, that isn't something I can realistically do.

SCREENSHOTS

Going into the training building, the one it's currently working on (the left most one) shows 2 hours 29 minutes, which is the max time 1 slot takes in my Training Grounds.
1.jpg

I add another slot to the queue, then remove the left most one from it's slot.
2.jpg

Suddenly, it shows that the actual time left is 2 hours 11 minutes. (This can vary, obviously. It's sometimes just a few minutes left.)
3.jpg

I searched the bug forum, and didn't see anyone else posting about this. Hoping it's not just happening to me. :p