• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

BUG

Maeve the Bold

There is a bug in the system. When I went to activate a completed research item, it only took a portion of the needed costs, and I had to use diamonds to complete the update even though the costs were met. This happened twice! It also happened to two players. The game is not taking the cost units correctly even though they are met.

Gkyr

Chef
There is a bug forum section with a standard bug request outline that you should use. This is not bureaucratic - it helps Inno reps help you and all of us. This sounds serious enough that you should go down to the lower right of your home screen and select the settings gear and select help and start a ticket.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
There is a bug in the system. When I went to activate a completed research item, it only took a portion of the needed costs, and I had to use diamonds to complete the update even though the costs were met. This happened twice! It also happened to two players. The game is not taking the cost units correctly even though they are met.
Be sure that you have the box checked unchecked that says they can automatically take diamonds to complete anything that you are short on. What likely happened is that you didn't realize you were short on something, and so Inno automatically took the diamonds because you've never gone into your settings to change that button. I wish it weren't set to buy diamonds by default, but we have to live with that. Inno needs to make money, I guess.

The gear setting that Gkyr mentioned is where you find the "confirmation of diamonds" box, or something like that. Make sure it is UNCHECKED. CHECKED. That will avoid a lot of problems in the future.

Edit: I've just been messaged and told that you have to CHECK the box, not uncheck. But you'll find that box under settings. Make sure you choose to confirm all diamond purchases. Mea Culpa for the incorrect info.

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
What Darielle said. She gets up earlier in the morning and always gives my answer for me. Do I then, get credit for that?

AJ

Alram

Flippers just flip
I want this box checked to prevent autospending.
Screenshots_2022-06-04-08-36-19.png

Alram

Flippers just flip
It might be a rounding issue. I need 1 million crystal, it says I have a million crystal but I don't actually. I only have 999,900 crystal. I would have to buy the 100 missing crystal to complete the research.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
It might be a rounding issue. I need 1 million crystal, it says I have a million crystal but I don't actually. I only have 999,900 crystal. I would have to buy the 100 missing crystal to complete the research.
Good point, Alram!