• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Build Mode

DeletedUser

Can someone from the community forum please put in the rules "don't ask for a storage shed" because it's never going to happen? Tired of seeing it and people talking/whining about it . . .

People will still ask for it, because "the rules apply to everyone but them", and we live in an age of "if I whine enough for it, I'll get it".

DeletedUser5616

Your Vallorian Valor building produces Vallorian guards every x hrs
The Vallorian guards are trained in the mercenary camp
This is what I found in wiki expand any chapter and it will show buildings
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=March_of_the_Herds#Chapter_I
I could be wrong but if you dont have a mercenary camp I dont think you can choose the VG to fight

BTW: You can win the Vallorian Valor building during events and you may also come across it in crafting. You are also able to utilize these wonderful Vallorian Guards to fight as soon as the Vallorian Valor starts producing. They are a great asset to your squads.