• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Builder/Diamond specials

DeletedUser2447

I would like to see special promotions for purchases that include builders. Us South Africans struggle a tad to afford all these helpful critters due to the exchange rate being against our favour☺

DeletedUser61

There's already a Diamonds + Builder special promotion in our market. The catch is that it's triggered by your usage pattern, and your "need" for a bit of an incentive.

Marketing routinely tunes the criteria for such offers, just like any other store advertises their various sales and promotions. Nobody is going to tell you, "We're going to have a sale on Lawn Chairs in 6 weeks, so you should wait." and, unfortunately, if you're NOT waiting then you don't need the incentive.

DeletedUser2447

There's already a Diamonds + Builder special promotion in our market. The catch is that it's triggered by your usage pattern, and your "need" for a bit of an incentive.

Marketing routinely tunes the criteria for such offers, just like any other store advertises their various sales and promotions. Nobody is going to tell you, "We're going to have a sale on Lawn Chairs in 6 weeks, so you should wait." and, unfortunately, if you're NOT waiting then you don't need the incentive.
The only time I have seen the builder diamond special is when I started a new game. I get lots of special popping up in my game for diamonds and relics, Never builders. I have been playing for over a year. So been waiting quite a while☺

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2447

What usage pattern shall I develop to trigger a builders promotion and how can I make the developers aware that I need an incentive?

DeletedUser61

Why don't you run down to Whole Foods Market, and ask them what's going to be on sale next month, so you'll know when to wait??

The market group most likely tunes the criteria for EVERY promotion, because they're trying to find the combination of price * volume that generates the most revenue.

DeletedUser2447

Why are you so hostile? This is an ideas suggestions post, I require nothing from you. I just posted my idea, Please dont answer unless you have something productive to say. If my post offends you please feel free to move along, thanks

DeletedUser2447

O lol I just saw why you reply to every post, You want to remain the most active member, Well good luck with that♥♥♥♥♥♥. I just found the ignore button so I dont have to read your troll posts anymore, Have a stunning life and change your name to the happy troll

DeletedUser11000

I would like to see special promotions for purchases that include builders. Us South Africans struggle a tad to afford all these helpful critters due to the exchange rate being against our favour☺
I was also wondering if the promotion like this will come up. When I first started, I had limited funds and was unsure if I would like the game so I didnt buy that promotion. Now, I want it. I wonder if the makers will hear our call and have it come back for active members as well.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I was also wondering if the promotion like this will come up. When I first started, I had limited funds and was unsure if I would like the game so I didnt buy that promotion. Now, I want it. I wonder if the makers will hear our call and have it come back for active members as well.
I haven't seen it, and I expect, never. bonus offers are aimed to tempt people. They offer them at the very beginning, because once a person buys once, it's easier to buy again. If someone is playing regularly and maybe occasionally buying a few diamonds, there is no advantage to the developers to offer them a deal. On the other hand, I quit playing for a few months and when I returned, spent my diamonds down to 2 left, and within a couple of weeks there was an offer for 100% bonus diamonds.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
On the other hand, I quit playing for a few months and when I returned, spent my diamonds down to 2 left, and within a couple of weeks there was an offer for 100% bonus diamonds.
Interesting, I get the 100% bonus offer all the time, but it says "for your first purchase", so I wasn't sure if you can only get it once.