• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Builder Hut Visibility

• Thread starter DeletedUser5543
  • Start date

DeletedUser1996

Thinking that solution has been mentioned before ...... but i like it just the same :)

DeletedUser5543

Anybody know why I can't find this thread anywhere in the category it is supposedly under? Thanks in advance...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I have it! The solution finally came to me on how to SPECIFICALLY solve the Builder Hut visibility issue without being cumbersome: MAKE THE LITTLE HELP SIGNS THAT APPEAR WHEN YOU ARE HELPING A CITY COLOR-COORDINATED. If you kept the little handshakes the same for cultural buildings BUT CHANGED THE COLOR OF THE HANDSHAKE TO RED, FOR INSTANCE, ABOVE THE BUILDERS HUT AND THE COLOR OF THE HELP SIGN ABOVE THE MAIN HALL TO YELLOW (or whatever color you choose) THIS WOULD SOLVE ALL OF THE ISSUES THAT PEOPLE HAVE WITH FINDING THE TINY HUT WHEN HELPING. The flag isn't a bad idea but it adds more clutter. Furthermore, the problem is NOT with the player being able to find their own hut, it's with OTHER PLAYERS being able to find the hut so they can help. If the help signs are color-coordinated, people will know they can't help the hut because they don't see the handshake color that goes with the building. An easy solution to a nuisance of a problem! I REALLY hope you'll consider this. So much so that I will probably re-write the thread if it doesn't seem to be getting any notice. It really is an easy fix that will uncomplicate the process of helping and, therefore, help people to be better helpers. Thanks Gang! And have a good one!
That's a lot of capitals. Differntiating the help signs sounds like it could be useful, but I don't see that it would be much easier to implement, or more useful than some of the other suggestions. Having the hands flash, or having the hand appear for every building which could be helped, but be greyed out for those that are already unavailable, would probably require less code, certainly not more, and something unique to the builder's hut for visibility would be one-time art, and not require any code at all.

DeletedUser5543

2 birds with one stone:
Make the helping hands only appear on the BH, MH, and the highest value culture building that isn't buffed.
No need to hunt for BH, and no need to guess which culture building gives the best reward.

That's good, I like that! Anything to help make people able to be better helpers. The appropriate Cultural Building is an additional bonus (or just show the cultural amount when you scroll over the building perhaps but I like your idea better) however any help finding the Hut would be appreciated and just having 3 help signs would be a good way, and one of many, with which to do that. I really hope something can be done.

DeletedUser1996

one day -I hope they listen to us on this subject !
Anything would be helpful at this point. Till then its just best to slow down and try to find them Gosh Darn BH or Cult. builds :p

Last edited by a moderator: