• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Builders' Hut Hobby Room

Sir Strongrod

Do all players now have the Hobby Room in the Builders' Hut? If not, when will they get it and is it given to players at a specific chapter level?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
No you do not all have it. I do but I foolishly volunteered to test new features in a survey. :rolleyes: Sadly I will not disable my adblocker for this, so not only is it wasted on me, I am praying this doesn't get released to the whole game, because I don't have it in one of my usernames. It's annoying, the builder has suddenly become very needy.

Anyway it's a random A/B for who didn't volunteer.

Yogi Dave

I do but I foolishly volunteered to test new features in a survey.

I haven't answered any surveys but have it.

It actually comes in handy in an FA. I put some toys away and bring out my T1 boosted buildings to give me 12 of them. However, for this I'll call it 10. Since you get an 80% increase, it's the same as having an extra building at the 700% boost. Also, the Magical Manufacturing bonus is applied, including the Elvenar Trading Center boost to it. So, it's unfair for everyone who doesn't have it, especially since it's gone on for so long. And it's unfair to those who want to keep the ad blockers since they can't take advantage of it. Kind of like having to be on Discord to get updates about the game. No peeking allowed.