• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Builders hut

DeletedUser4090

The further a player gets into the game the harder it is to find the Builder's hut to give help! So If I were able to change anything about the Builder's hut I would add a flag to it. using the Fellowship flag (for those that have one) or use the game flag for those that don't belong to a fellowship. Doing so would save both time and frustration. Making the flag lower or go dark when the Builder's hut is full would also be a great help.

DeletedUser9902

When ever I visit a new fellowship I like to send a fellowship wide message that asks the following.

Subject: Please be considerate!
Message: To all the wonderful players here. We need to be considerate of others. Since the game will auto focus on our main hall? If you want other players to help your city on a particular item. Please place the items around your main hall for ease of those trying to visit. IE if you want culture, place the culture nearest your main hall.

However. If you dont want help with a builders hut, please then place it further away from the main hall. Thankyou for your considerations.

Hope this helps for now. Yes it would be nice if when we click the E key that the buildings we cant help would turn dark and the ones we can help would be a lighter color for only the time that some one is trying to help the town.

DeletedUser6274

I would simply like a better looking Builder's Hut, it could be significantly taller as well. I have the maximum number of Builders unlocked, so at least it looks a little better, but considering the amazing things these builders construct, it is really sad that they have such a poor hut to call an office.

I just moved into Wood Elves and it'd definitely be nice to have a properly themed Hut to go to each Chapter. Not something mandatory to change, but perhaps just in the upgrade menu as an unlock once you have the chest open to change chapters.

Please don't change the footprint unless it is getting smaller though, it is the perfect shape.