• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Builders hut

• Thread starter DeletedUser1847
  • Start date

DeletedUser1847

Hey just wondering. Does anyone know if there is a way to upgrade the builders hut to a higher level with out using crystals?

DeletedUser61

Nope. Eventually we may see an occasional special event, and we currently have a few contests that award Diamonds, but Diamonds are a all about speeding up the game, and the Builder's Hut is the axle in that wheel.

DeletedUser1847

Okay. That is what i was thinking. Thank you for responding.

DeletedUser754

One of the small packages that's around 1100 diamonds (I think) is fairly inexpensive - the cost of a movie ticket at most places these days - and it will get you a third builder and one or two premium expansions. I've bought a fourth builder as well, but I rarely use all four at once. I think 3 builders is a good compromise and supporting the game is not a bad thing unless it's excessive.

DeletedUser

I guess it's a matter of taste. I have 5 builders and could still use more, lol.