• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Builders Hut

Skyking22141

Would it be possible to locate everyone's "builders hut" in the same place on the map? Still allow it to be upgraded but change the color of the building to a unique color. The reason for this request is that trying to locate a player's builders hut is very difficult to find on the map once their buildings get to be larger than the builder hut. Upgrading the builders hut is not done as often as every other building because of upgrade requirements. Certain player request that your first help go to their builders hut, and this request would make it a whole lot easier to grant the players request. Respectfully.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have often wished for this, but now that we don't have to actually visit cities to give gifts, it is not as important as it once was. Now you can see whether the builder is polishable just from the window without going in. I think this was a great step forward.

Skyking22141

I have often wished for this, but now that we don't have to actually visit cities to give gifts, it is not as important as it once was. Now you can see whether the builder is polishable just from the window without going in. I think this was a great step forward.
So how do you see the builders hut from the window without going into their city?

Zoof

So how do you see the builders hut from the window without going into their city?
As @Flashfyre has said, you can get to neighborly help panel from either the notifications panel shown below (the houses will turn to hands when you can help them)

ELVENAR_help_07a.jpg

Or from the world map as shown below (also, the green houses turns to hands when help is possible)

ELVENAR_help_07b.jpg

On mobile, it's even easier: The game doesn't allow you to help anyone by entering their city; it's all done from the world map. Or its version of the notifications.

---

Either way, this allows easy helping on par with how you'd do neighborly help for your fellows.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ahh my favorite game: hunt the builder! My friends and I used to look for odd places on purpose, to stimy each other. Steve once his his in the glow behind his level 2 orc portal. And we used to have hunt through the bushes for help chests.
Good times :)