• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Builders

DeletedUser1094

Why in the world when you buy a builder and use the limited amount of diamonds you (I) have only to have your builder go away after a short period of time. In my book, you buy something it is yours and should stay in your city but you make the builders disappear only to force the play (ME) to buy another builder for another short period of time. This is why you have players leaving. Therefore, HOW can this issue be fixed or am I just barking up a tree ?

DeletedUser511

My builders isnt timed. Once you have them you keep them. This is your second post I have seen and think you are tripping in both.

DeletedUser61

There are two separate conditions:
  • You can UPGRADE the Builder, which gives you another builder, permanently
  • You can COMPLETE the current project, immediately, by clicking under the picture, which is what I suspect is what you did, rather than upgrading the building itself.

DeletedUser2988

YES!!!!! Why do you need diamonds to upgrade the Builders Hut & Magic Academy? I am not going to spend my hard earned dollars on a game. I've gotten really far in FOE without spending money, I'm sure not going to do it here either. If they don't fix that, I'll stick with FOE and bail on this game.

DeletedUser2988

Hi Queen Penelope,

it's true, premium upgrades to the builder hut, and magic academy are purchased with diamonds. both of these buildings in my humble experience are not needed to be upgraded to enjoy this game. I've been able to build a city though and honestly i'll admit not as advanced as the top ranked premium players.

I don't see city score or rank as important to me and others as the player community overcoming objectives for mutual benefit. I spend my time, which is worth more than money, playing this game with people I enjoy sharing this experience. there is no fix to people paying diamonds for the à la carte perceived short term advantage in an online PVE game (or PVP). it's the nature of the beast developed, and the teams supporting the developers have to eat too.

Sorry, we'll have to agree to disagree. It takes hours to upgrade and with only 2 builders it's extremely frustrating to try and move forward. It's impossible to get through the research and quests when I never seem to have enough goods to cover research requirements and negotiate the quests. I don't participate in PVP or battles.