• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Building animations have stopped?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have had 2 fellowship members who have complained about the same issue in the last 2 days. However mine are working fine and so are that of other fellowship members. It seems this is only hitting certain players. I think both of my FS members who are experiencing issues are mobile players. Are you mobile or PC?

Aritra

I have this happen semi-frequently, though it isn't all animations at once. Little patches or group of same manufactory freezes. Most of the time, I do nothing because it fixes itself as I continue with city business (changing screens, etc). If it doesn't correct itself after a few actions, and it bugs me, I log out and back in (or close app and reopen, if on mobile) and it is back to normal.

Not sure if you're having a different problem, though?
Is it all animations, or just some? Have you tried logging out and back in?
(It's so cliche for the "have you tried turning off and back on?" but legit solves a lot of problems ;))