• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Building holding Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5906

Please give us the ability to hold a building or buildings off screen to redesign the city.
My thoughts are to slide a building off a developed area so you can reshuffle building locations, you would not have the ability to leave screen until All buildings are back on developed land.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Since you have posted on the other 4 current threads on this subject I'm pretty sure you are aware of them. No need for a 5th thread on the same topic.

DeletedUser188

Since you have posted on the other 4 current threads on this subject I'm pretty sure you are aware of them. No need for a 5th thread on the same topic.
That's pretty rude Who left you in charge?
You should leave the moderating of the forums to the mods its their job not yours

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
That's pretty rude Who left you in charge?
You should leave the moderating of the forums to the mods its their job not yours
meh. If someone posts the same thing in 4 threads, and then makes a fifth thread, I'll comment on it. The mods have said many times that it's better to keep all ideas on a subject in one place rather than scattered across multiple threads.
I don't think that's rude at all.

Also, it's maybe a little silly to try and moderate what I post on the forums by accusing me of trying to be a moderator.....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser4671

@SoggyShorts is correct. You have a larger voice if all your posts about a topic stay in one thread.

No need to argue about who is moderating who, I'll do that ;)

As this is a duplicate, I will be closing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.