• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Building information missing

defiantoneks

when viewing certain buildings in event daily prize window, or in inventory, or placed in the city specific production information is missing/inconsistent

Desired status:
when viewing any building:
1. offered in an event pane (ie, where you race seahorses, collect leaves, flags, or whatever is relevant to the event)
OR
2. in the player's inventory/summonings
OR
3. in the data available if the building is placed in the city environment

the player should be able to see
a) the total production time for pickup
b) if there is an early pickup
c) production per hour

Current result:
Some buildings do not display early pickup
Some buildings do not display production per hour
Some buildings do not display the total production time

additional information in this thread:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
thanks for posting here @defiantoneks I'm going to need the specific building names because if I report "certain buildings" the bug report will be closed before it's even looked at.

defiantoneks

well I could list the Sharkapalooza but you know that.
Hopefully other players will add things they've seen, as honestly, if the info is wrong or missing i pass on getting a building or dont place it so i dont see that something is amiss.
i would also hope this is something that "should" be present for any production building. not that i want to have the same discussion in three forum posts, but perhaps an internal checklist before releasing a new event to ensure all data is present. that way "eventually" they'd all be correct/checked.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I feel like there are a couple more out there that have early collect, but where the info is missing. They may be older buildings, though, that have not been made available again in the game recently, unlike Sharkapalooza.

defiantoneks

here's one: no production amount shown in the MA, no pickup time, not much at all:

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 8.51.49 PM.png

OIM20

@defiantoneks, they are - in the browser. I'm wondering if the information (at least for the Traveling Merchant II) was updated in the code but simply doesn't show on the browser version for whatever reason, because if it shows in the MA on mobile, it should show there on browser too.

Access details:
Version: v1.154.6-(16e2eef) - html5 (2022-06-20 17:38)
World: Elcysandir
Browser: Firefox 102.0.1 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 5/5 - happens always
Screen: <- click to see big version. Left the URL bar and the date/time info for you, @helya.
- - - - - - -​
Access details:
Version: 1.154.2-ce5f0c8-256 (us 1.154)
World: Elcysandir
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 5/5 - happens always
Screen: <- click to see big version.

Edit: To be clear, the reason there's no pick up time for the Traveling Merchant buildings is because you can choose between 3 hour and 9 hour productions.