• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Building List Charts Help You Plan Your City Better

Tauriel Dragonwood

I always find something interesting to read on the Forums. Scroll down before you login to enter Elvenar to see all the useful information on the login screen. When some buildings level up, they will increase in size and need more space. Knowing the measurements ahead of time can help you design a more efficient city. You can copy and paste the information on the Forum but you cannot copy/paste lists or links you send in a message to your fellowship or other neighbors.

I’ve rearranged my whole city thanks to someone who spent a great deal of time creating charts showing the size of buildings when they level up for elves and humans. Thank you. The charts in the Building List under the Buildings Overview helps me design my city better because I now know how much space is needed for a certain building when it levels up, and I no longer rant and rave when having to move everything around because the buildings increased in size.

Inno's game designers are soooo smart. They designed Forge of Empires, a game where you can engage in battles with military troops or just try to be a peaceful farmer but your city can be plundered. Then they decided to create Elvenar, a peaceful realm where all elves and humans live and work in harmony, except for those green-skinned creepy looking orcs and swamp monsters. I personally prefer the peaceful and beautiful Elvenar, and love my Guardian Knights and Dragon Masters Fellowships I founded.

DeletedUser61

There's also a nice list of building on our Wiki at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Buildings#Buildings_List
You can get there by clicking on Community, at the bottom of the Log In page, and selecting the Wiki.

I guess I simply hadn't noticed it before, but Premium Buildings don't require a builder.

Be aware that our Elvenar building sizes are listed [left edge x right edge] which nicely matches the way you look at the buildings, but if somebody is used to engineering coordinates, or has gotten used to how sizes are listed in FoE, then they'll need to flip their thinking cap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tauriel Dragonwood

Thank you. That link is where I found all the information on the size of buildings for elves and humans. It's great that you can scroll down from the login screen of Elvenar and choose whatever topics you would like to read. I always find something interesting to read on the Forums.