• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

BUILDING LOCATION SAVE BUTTON

DeletedUser1996

Sure Why not--i like that idea :) Not that its a "Must Have kinda thing" but, could be Helpful !!

DeletedUser8192

Agreed. In the meantime, you might want to look at elvenarchitect.com (main entry page to the city editor), a player-created site that allows you to replicate your city and experiment with alternatives
You can even just do sections of the city. Here is a link to my experimentation with how to place my fairy era buildings.

Nice, Just went to both, thanks for sharing Ashrem :D

Question though, on your chart you have it divided in different sections, such as where your fairy portal is built and where your large day farm is built..
So my question is, how does that help you plan your city when we are forced to build one square out at a time in the real game? (Something I really detest about the game to be honest)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Nice, Just went to both, thanks for sharing Ashrem :D

Question though, on your chart you have it divided in different sections, such as where your fairy portal is built and where your large day farm is built..
So my question is, how does that help you plan your city when we are forced to build one square out at a time in the real game? (Something I really detest about the game to be honest)
My Apologies. By the time you replied, I'd quit playing completely and mostly quit showing up here. The secondary section on my architect plan is simply a storage area where I temporarily drop buildings until I decide if there is enough room for them. I found it easier than deleting and rebuilding them constantly. Nothing in that extra space is actually part of my planned layout.