• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Building movement

• Thread starter DeletedUser1184
  • Start date

DeletedUser1184

Has the subject every come up about being able to turn buildings in order to save space?

DeletedUser43

It has. The buildings are the shape they are in order to make the game more of a challenge. It is a part of the strategy. Additionally, it would be tons of work to have to redesign the buildings so that they have 4 sided graphics.

After a while, I have come to enjoy the difficulty of dealing with the shapes as they are and trying to deal with them. I hope you do too. :)

DeletedUser594

Exactly what bobby said. It would be like 'solving' a rubiks cube by taking it apart or moving the stickers. There is something really satisfying when you work and work and work at a seemingly impossible redesign then it just 'clicks'. I would imagine they will add something like a swap out feature as FoE has allowing the swap of one building for another so long as both fit within the larger one's footprint.