• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Building sets or themed buildings

Porcinus

Which building sets are still available to collect them all? Is there any bonus fo doing so? I love the look of the Moonstone set, for example.

Also, some buildings seem to be themed, such as Orc or Vallorian. Is there any synergy to collecting different types of each?

NightshadeCS

You mean actual sets that work together to produce more goodies? The only two sets that you can get buildings for right now is the Chess Set in the Magic Academy Crafting and the Moonstone Library Set in the Spire.

Themed buildings, I'm not sure what exactly you mean there. Each event follows a certain theme, and then some of those buildings also work well with the aesthetic of certain chapters. A good example of this is the recent Sorcerer's Pilgramage, which had a lot of buildings that seemed to follow the look of S&D chapter, or a bit of Woodelves, even.

The Orc Nests and Vallorian Valor are independent buildings, and while their artwork may seem similar to maybe Dwarves or Orcs and Goblins chapter, there is nothing you can put together to make them better. The usefulness of each can depend greatly on your city setup and what chapter you are in. I have had times when I have many of those buildings, and times where I have had none.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Porcinus The Moonstone set is VERY good and is still available. However, you can't make it. The only way to get it is by winning it in the Spire of Eternity. It is random and the chances for some of the buildings are rather low, so it is likely going to take weeks of Spire runs to get all the pieces. However some of the other stuff you win in the Spire is very useful, so it is not exactly wasted effort if you don't get the buildings right away.

And as mentioned above, you can craft the Magical Chess set in the Magic Academy. It is decent, but once it gets 2 chapters out of date or so stops being as good. I have already sold it off once and made a better version of it. So if you are still early in the game and are moving through chapters quickly, I would hold off on building it a little while. Wait till you get to later chapters which take longer before making the chess set.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Ideally, it looks like below. If you managed to score more than one of same piece (before they limited them), you can share pieces to make a complete set and stray from this.
moonstone_set.jpg