• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Building Tab

• Thread starter DeletedUser18358
  • Start date

DeletedUser18358

Hi Folks,

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, but I was thinking it would be a nice interface improvement if the buildings for a players CURRENT age were always on the first page of the building tabs. This mostly applies to the Settlements and culture tab, but it is tiresome flipping through all the pages of irrelevant stuff.

Even a filter option could be nice, as long at the filter settings could be saved.

Regards,

Legend

HJK84

Since my arrival here, I haven't seen such a suggestion.
Although... I do like it. Specially for the Culture/Settlements.

Maybe just adding another Tab when you click on Buildings. The Title could be, Chapter Specific, which will include all Settlements and Culture buildings, along with the Street(s). Can even add the Magic buildings in there. Because building a new Res/Ws, needs to be done by lvl 1, while Magic are already level'd to the specific Chapter.

Good idea! :)