• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Building Trades or Donations

Grunt Pain

It commonly happens that you end up with multiple of the same building, but only need or want one and another member of your fellowship could really use it. Disenchanting the item is dissatisfying and feels wasteful. It would help build friendships and fellowship camaraderie if you could donate, trade or otherwise transfer a building to another person in your fellowship. From a profit standpoint, Elvenar could impose a 25 diamond transfer / trade fee or similar to spur diamond sales. For your consideration.

Iyapo1

Create a spell, similar to teleport, where you could transfer an object/building that you have in storage to another player that can use it. Each item may only be transferred once during its lifespan.
Inno is not going to go for this. You listed pros but not cons. Obviously this would be intantly exploited by push accounts.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Inno is not going to go for this. You listed pros but not cons. Obviously this would be intantly exploited by push accounts.

Which is why they really should get rid of push accounts. It's not like they can't figure them out. Or at least the obvious ones.

Personally, I'm all for trading everything. Anybody want to by my city name? How about some cheap roads? I have a well advanced Polar Bear you can for a song since it's just sitting in storage. AND, since I have LOTS of room, that extra expansion might be a great investment at only 20 coins (really? No way, but it was fun saying it!). Trading buildings is an interesting idea but can you imagine a player in chapter one with chapter 10 level buildings? They would soar through everything!

So, without a better structure to the proposal so we can see how it might work AND it's pro/cons better, I'll pass for now.

AJ

Iyapo1

Trading buildings is an interesting idea but can you imagine a player in chapter one with chapter 10 level buildings
Heck, even if they nerfed the building to be equal in level to the lowest chapter player involved in the trade...can you imagine a chapter 1-whatever never needing to build anything or balance anything because high level players just give them all the buildings they need. When you hit a new chapter just delete everything! No need to spend any resources on upgrading, just let your FS build your city!