• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buildings w/ T3 production

DeletedUser24458

Is it just me being unlucky or do all special buildings that produce T3 on the side only produce gems? I have seen nothing that produces elixirs save the traveling merchant.

DeletedUser24458

I don’t have the Jester’s Tavern. I just looked on Gems of Knowledge and the dailies that produce T3 it says it’s suppose to be boosted like the Elvenar Logistics. My boost is dust so should I contact support because it should be boosted?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If your boost is dust, your Boost+1 is gems, so most of the buildings will produce gems unless they offer an option.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
ok thanks, didn't understand the boost +1 thing
The actual formula they use is a weird thing based on the row of hexes underneath your city, but in practical terms, for ever boost you have, if you move one down the list you'll find your boost+1, when you reach the bottom of a group, it wraps up to the top of the same group. So If your boost (B) is Marble, your boost+1 (B+1) is Steel. If Steel, is your B, the B+1 is Planks, and if Planks is you B, your B+1 is marble.

1576892957589.png

qaccy

You may just have to wait a couple more events, because after getting tier 1 from the Mermaid building and tier 2 from the Gingerbread building, I am pretty sure we will also get a tier 3 building of the same style.

Probably, and here's hoping it doesn't produce in 72 hours either.

qaccy

@Enevhar Aldarion Wait a second...since when does the Gingerbread Mansion produce in 24 hours? Has it always been 24? If it has, why didn't anyone correct me when I was griping about a 48-hour production time in the event thread?! People are supposed to be all over mistakes like that! :(