• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Are you sure you got them all there, Soggy? It's hard to believe that's all. ;)
I actually lost track of the list, that one hasn't been updated since January, so I'm sure it's missing some threads :D
EDIT: Here's an update:

Last edited:

DeletedUser4955

I totally agree on this there should be an inventory/storage where one could put the buildings etc. when re-arranging items in your village instead selling them. Please make this possible!
I like the idea of being able to store building too...but I think it should only be for culture. Because you can't upgrade culture any other way then selling them. Perhaps limiting the number of building to say 5. If you are at your limit you would need to either place one or sell it. (we get that you make money when we buy culture buildings) As for the other building, I think part of the challenge of the game is working out how to make those changes. But being able to move culture and culture/population building in and out would be wonderful.

DeletedUser9174

Yeah a storehouse for cultural buildings would be nice. Especially if you have a cultural building, and you want to build something else, but you don't want to sell it and you don't have any other room. But have limited amount of areas that you can store, like only 10 slots. Or start off with a couple and up grade with diamonds or with supplies and gold. This would also help prevent people from having to sell their buildings just to place another in its place.

DeletedUser6038

i like the idea - if we had like this BANK (store buildings and even money). then have it accessible in other worlds you play in, they go to same BANK to get to stuff.

DeletedUser3864

Yes,yes, yes, all we need to be able to do is pick the building up. If it has population then just subtract the population from the total, and the culture, then if we want to place the building again then add all of it back. Rotating the building would be nice also, but being able to pick them up is better. If I won the building or paid for it by coins or diamonds, I should be able to keep the building, I should not have to loose it.

DeletedUser8963

I think it would be great if the special event buildings evolved as you evolved to the next chapter. Having a special event building from chapter 2 never evolving as you progress seems like you waste alot of space and time winning the event reward for it to never being any real use at higher chapters. example:: i won and recieved the vallorian valor when i was in chapter 2. I am now in chapter 5 and the resorce and culture stays the same that i recieved at chapter 2. So i suggest that as you evolve in chapters your special event building also evolve with you or at least give us some option to upgrade our special event building as we evolve in chapters.. it could be certain amount of relics/ production coins / knowledge points/ certain amount of suppys ect.. the current way now means i earned a reward at chapter 2 but at chapter 6 and higher it will not be worth having it taking up land. thank you for taking the time to read this i hope it makes since.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
i won and recieved the vallorian valor when i was in chapter 2. I am now in chapter 5 and the resorce and culture stays the same that i recieved at chapter 2
The Vallorian Valor will be the daily prize in the current event after the Orc Nest. You could try to win it here with the higher culture/troop values based on the chapter you're now in. Then sell off the old one and replace it with the new...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think it would be great if the special event buildings evolved as you evolved to the next chapter. Having a special event building from chapter 2 never evolving as you progress seems like you waste alot of space and time winning the event reward for it to never being any real use at higher chapters.
The game is not intended to make us happy, it is intended to make us just frustrated enough to want to spend money. If buildings in the first event we finished were just as valuable several chapters later, since event buildings are always a little bit better than what we can build from our research tree, after a few events we'd all have nothing but event buildings in our cities. There'd be no point participating in events any more, no point tearing them down to replace them with anything else, and no point buying diamonds when we desperately want an event building because it's better than what we can build ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.