• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

BULLETPROOF (RECRUITING - All levels & all boosts!! - We love LURKERS & GADFLIES in equal measure. Look us up!

tinareno

If you're serious about playing but can't be here every single day - give us a try

We achieve 7 chests or better in Tourney with openings in our roster, reach Lab in Spire, and complete all 3 rounds in FAs

We welcome players of ALL levels and boosts and provide lots of guidance on how to grow your city and approach the Elvenar Chapters

No Mandatory Quotas

Participation in events is your choice

Lurk if you like, but please don't ghost us - we do expect fair trades given and received
(Unfair trades and cross trades are encouraged when needs must but fair play means respecting the costs involved)

Kind Generous Growing Thriving - without fear of backstabbing, bickering, bullying, cliques, or jacka$$es

PEACE

Reno
ArchMage at your service

Last edited:

Jelain

I'm just barely a week in, and still timid. However, I'm sure I need a fellowship, as I'm already feeling stymied. My guy has been playing FOE for four years, and I love watching him play, but want something of my own. You all sound great, so I'll try to look you up. See you soon I hope!

tinareno

If you play daily and are looking for a Fellowship that achieves 7 chests or better in Tourney, reaches Lab in Spire, and completes all 3 rounds in FAs, you are welcome to join and chill out with us.

We welcome players of ALL levels and boosts

No Mandatory Quotas

Lurk if you like, but don't ghost us - we do expect fair trades given and received
(Unfair trades are fine if consensually arranged)

Kind Generous Growing Thriving - without fear of backstabbing, bickering, bullying, cliques, or jacka$$es

PEACE

Reno
ArchMage at your service

tinareno

If you're serious about playing but can't be here every single day - give us a try

We achieve 7 chests or better in Tourney with openings in our roster, reach Lab in Spire, and complete all 3 rounds in FAs

We welcome players of ALL levels and boosts and provide lots of guidance on how to grow your city and approach the Elvenar Chapters

No Mandatory Quotas

Lurk if you like, but please don't ghost us - we do expect fair trades given and received
(Unfair trades and cross trades are encouraged when needs must but fair play means respecting the costs involved)

PEACE

Reno
ArchMage at your service