• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

BULLETPROOF (Recruiting via direct join in ELCYSANDIR - All levels & all boosts!! - We love LURKERS & GADFLIES in equal measure! Be sure took us up!

tinareno

LOOKING FOR A SAFE SPACE - WITH NO MANDATORY QUOTAS - NO DRAMA - NO BS?
Play daily with a focus on trading and you'll succeed alongside us :)

Participation in events is not required

* Active Spire players welcome - join us in hitting High Halls or better every week for those great rewards only available in The Spire
* Tournament play is at your own discretion
* Lurk if you like but please don't ghost us in the Trader
* It's a fellowship - so teamwork is the point
* Focus on trades and growth that is steady and strong
* Above all be fair

We Pay It Forward
WE ARE KIND - earnestly beholden to our fellows & neighbors
WE ARE GENEROUS - posting more trades than we need so we're helping even when away
WE ARE PROACTIVE -checking in to say Hi and see who needs our help
WE ARE FRIENDLY - giving and receiving, and quick to say thanks
WE ARE SUPPORTIVE - sharing what we know so those coming along behind us don't struggle
WE ARE WORTHY - helping the little guy rise lifts the whole fellowship in turn

We hope that you'll take us up on our "2-WEEK TEST DRIVE" if you just aren't sure
We are a direct join FS - but please feel free to game-mail me with any questions

This is your invitation to succeed without feeling hounded or pressured.
Looking forward to meeting you at the door.

tinareno (RENO)
ArchMage at your service

Last edited:

Jelain

I'm just barely a week in, and still timid. However, I'm sure I need a fellowship, as I'm already feeling stymied. My guy has been playing FOE for four years, and I love watching him play, but want something of my own. You all sound great, so I'll try to look you up. See you soon I hope!