• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buried City event (Mobile) - claiming the daily exclusive items?

Tier332

Newish to the game... Playing on Mobile primarily.

The buried city event going on right now. I'm seeing these interesting 'daily exclusive' rewards (buildings, units, etc), but even after getting 5 of the Amuni tablet things (says 5/5 on the little panel) ... I'm not actually sure how to claim the item.

Everywhere I try and click/touch, nothing happens. Do these rewards just show up automatically after the event is done assuming I got at least 5 of amuni knowledge tablets per day? Or am I missing something incredibly obvious here? :p

Any thoughts?

Edit: (Or... wait, are they random items found as you dig up the map? And they change day to day based on the exclusive showing?)

Last edited:

Toot64

Newish to the game... Playing on Mobile primarily.

The buried city event going on right now. I'm seeing these interesting 'daily exclusive' rewards (buildings, units, etc), but even after getting 5 of the Amuni tablet things (says 5/5 on the little panel) ... I'm not actually sure how to claim the item.

Everywhere I try and click/touch, nothing happens. Do these rewards just show up automatically after the event is done assuming I got at least 5 of amuni knowledge tablets per day? Or am I missing something incredibly obvious here? :p

Any thoughts

Edit: (Or... wait, are they random items found as you dig up the map? And they change day to day based on the exclusive showing?)
They're randomly found as you dig up the map. The 5/5 can be used to "re-roll" to get a different daily if you don't want the one that's there (or you can wait until it changes for the next day).
AW_Runeshard_ch14_2.png

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
The "tombstone" looking tablets are what advance the Grand Prize circuit. The other things you'll dig up are free digging resources and random prizes. Some of these prizes include the Daily Exclusive. If you obtain 5 of those tombstone tablets, you can re-roll the Daily Exclusive so when you get one of them antique objects, you have a chance at a different Daily Exclusive than the one being offered that day. If you're trying to evolve the Echoes of the Forgotten to lvl 10 though, sometimes it's best to ignore the random prizes instead of wasting your digging resources to uncover them. You'd try to optimize your digging resources for maximum tablets uncovered.