• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buried City Live Q&A Bingo

Raccon

O-1 A fourth level will be added to Spier. The boss's name and image would be decided based upon players suggestions.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
O-1 A fourth level will be added to Spier. The boss's name and image would be decided based upon players suggestions.
Something tells me we're going to have a tough time winning this BINGO card...

I'm adding N4: I don't have that building yet.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Is timing problems like the Q&A doesn't start on time or things in the pipeline for the game gets delayed (or both)?

14 squares left. Come and get them!
I was more thinking about them being out of sync. Then there the very disturbing video overlay that never quite worked in the last Q&A.

Boy Crackie this is hard. They always answer questions already answered and ignore stuff that they just, nerfed hard. And what happened with the notice thing that they had no plans to work on, weren't aware was needed, and, swing batter batter, (cue Spngebob voiceover): 3 weeks later, here you go.

crackie

Latest entries updated. I've added I5: Someone asks question not related to Buried City event.
4 squares left. Come get them!

Raccon

O4- Diamonds, Blue prints and RRs aded to the Fellowship Adventure prizes

Last edited:

Raccon

I3- Broken rune chard storage capacity increased from 10 to 20

Last edited:

crackie

I'm updating the card with markers for hits, but spoiler alert...we didn't get BINGO lol

crackie

BC-Bingo-Results.jpg

OK, the results are in! We, shockingly, almost got BINGO via the B column, but struck out whiffing in G and O.

Random notes...
Boy Crackie this is hard. They always answer questions already answered and ignore stuff that they just, nerfed hard.
I feel like they don't ignore it, but instead, directly answer it in a way that does not reflect in any way the experience of the timeline everyone else is on. For example, someone asked about the event quest list. Yeah, she can't find them anywhere! They are oh so hard to find and don't exist at all. They also, once again, said the event is balanced in a way so that you can get all the artifacts to fully evolve the building without spending diamonds. Very tricky omission here. Does he mean without relying on FA? Or is this another alternate timeline thing where the general populace is feeling the currency nerf hard and they're going on as if that never happened?

Another interesting thing they covered (for the hardcore caterers like @Iyapo1 out there), is that military buildings like barracks, training ground, etc. are meant to be core buildings that must be in the city. That is why you can't teleport them. I know there are a few players that went really far without ever putting one down, but they're claiming you must have them even if you are not a fighter.

Edit: Lastly, while their English is far superior than my German, I want to add we now have "dessert" buildings to go along with "evil" buildings. Dessert buildings would be very much welcomed around these parts :D