• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buried City Live Q&A Bingo

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
The live Q&A is Feb 23. Pick a letter from BINGO and one number from 1-5. This will be your square. Add something that you think will happen or the Devs will say during the Q&A. N3 is free space. To win, the Devs have to cover enough hits to Bingo.

G5: Audio problems
BC-Bingo.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser26654

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... I'd rather have an event I can finish these days. Bingo is for old ladies...

Gustoff

O 5 Apologies for providing no visual feedback or clarifying message on Mobile when poking a tool

Dragging a tool to use it was not intuitive ...

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@Gkyr I think you just killed the G column with that one :D
@Myne Completing the events isn't hard...it's completing the set or evolves that snags everyone!
@BrinDarby You didn't write anything for your square.

I'm going to add B3 Evil Buildings (When he says "evolve building", it always sounds like he's talking about "evil" buildings) and replenish snacks in N3.