• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buying diamonds

Matrickz

There used to be 4200 diamonds sale offer for 19.99. How about reviving that and btw if you always show a price and amount all the time that isn't a discount. That is the real price

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There used to be 4200 diamonds sale offer for 19.99. How about reviving that and btw if you always show a price and amount all the time that isn't a discount. That is the real price
It doesn't actually say it's a sale. They offer a "bulk" discount for buying more diamonds at one time over the cost you'd pay if you bought them 500 at a time. That's pretty standard.

2400 (not 4200) for $19.99 is a standard offer you can get any time. If you have bought lots of diamonds in the past, they tend to show you page 2 of the buying options. Maybe that is what you are seeing?
1683824303628.png

1683824342466.png

They do offer sales occasionally, somewhat at random, when the discount is even higher. Those generally appear when you log in, but if you have bought recently, you don't get the sales offers very often.

When i was buying, I found it better to budget $20.00 a month but not spend it, then buy the largest number I could when they offered a 200% discount after a few months.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Please note two things.
1. The diamond sales on the browser are not the same as through the mobile app.
2. Diamond Bonus offers are more unique to each player, some folks get them regularly and some less often, this means one person's view or Idea of when and how often they show up is not the same as another's.