• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buying Diamonds

DeletedUser2870

ROFL
No, since I havent been buying any for a long time, and wont do so anymore either. They ve messed up the game too much to make it worth it.
Which kinda makes them loose around €800 - €1000 a year, just from me alone.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
If your having problem buying diamonds contact support they can help you, just right click on the screen in game and select support, then put in a ticket.

linronhan

I am new, can you only purchase diamonds or are there other ways of acquiring? If purchase only, my involvement may be short lived.

DeletedUser6372

I am new, can you only purchase diamonds or are there other ways of acquiring? If purchase only, my involvement may be short lived.
To my knowledge, the only manner of acquiring diamonds, other than those you start off with, is by purchasing with cash. Having said that, they are absolutely in no way required to play the game. It will help you get somewhere *faster*, but there is no real content gated behind diamonds. Some buildings you can get only with diamonds that are better than normal ones, but that is simply a time-saver, as you can get the same resources without spending diamonds. And also kind of a trap for the early-game, because eventually you WILL get even better buildings, and selling buildings purchased with diamonds will NOT refund those diamonds.