• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buying KP

DeletedUser

So I have a question about buying KP. I've been playing about 6 months in Winyandor, and to purchase KP with goods asks for my boosted goods. I just opened a city in Khelonaar, and my boosts are planks/scrolls/dust, but to purchase KP I need marble/crystals/elixir. Is that normal? Or do I need a support ticket?

DeletedUser61

• With the KP bar + you should ONLY be able to use your Boosted Goods, plus Coins, Supplies, and Diamonds, to buy KPs.
  • In the Trader>Wholesaler you can only buy UNboosted goods.
  • Have you actually TRIED to make those purchases? You may be looking at an incorrect default value, but that would still be a bug.
Any other combinations should be posted as a bug, with a snapshot of both your Main Hall Relics tab, and your KP + pupup.

DeletedUser

No, I didn't try to make those purchases (I didn't have enough it said). Reloading the tab fixed the problem. So was some kinda bug, but now the evidence is gone. Thanks anyway.