• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buzzing Spring

fitress

I see on the list for the upcoming event, an item called UNURUIM. What is it, and how do I get/manufacture/buy it?
Thanks in advance - you guys are always great.

Count Rupert

Unurium is not available until Chapter 17. After you've completed the first research of the chapter; your Advanced Trader will be able to produce Unurium. It's the only building in the chapter that will produce it. Unurium will become easier to get in Chapter 18 when other chapter 18 buildings will be able to produce it.

fitress

This should say Collect Unurium / Seeds / Mana / Orcs, or Produce Goods. Start at the top, work your way down, whichever you have unlocked that comes up first in the list, is what your quest will require.
Thanks to you and Count Rupert. I am in Chapt 16, so I was hoping there would be alternatives listed when we actually got to it. Again, you guys are great!

Glandeh

@Lelanya : I expect that the quests asking for seeds(41) and mana (26) start at that level of discovered goods and work their way down according to your list as well?