• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can’t collect crafting prize in Magical Academy

• Thread starter DeletedUser4070
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4070

i submitted a ticket, but I was wondering if anyone else was having an issue with collecting their prize from the crafting tab of the Magical Academy. Despite it being full and labeled “collect,” I keep getting a notice saying I need more Vision Vapor

(I’m trying to post the screenshot but I can’t seem to embed images and I’m too lazy to upload it to a site to get a url right now. Can’t seem to upload the image either.)

Vergazi

Have you tried reloading the game and trying it? That always fixes that problem for me.GL with the MO.

DeletedUser4070

Like log out and back in, or re-downloading the app? I’ve done the former but not the latter.

Vergazi

I meant hit the reload button on your browser or it's equivalent on a mobile if that's what you're using.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There is no reload in the browser. logging out and back in is the option, and if that's been tried, the only thing left is to clear the data from the device and log back in again.

DeletedUser20709

If you are using a PC, you might try to update the Flash Player. Latest version was released on 25 April I believe. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.