• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can I do anything with a 2nd, but higher chapter Everblossom Sleigh?

Zebruh

First of all, hello! This is my first post here after playing for a couple months now. Loving this game so far!

So onto my, what I believe to be, mistake. I did not plan for this, but in the middle of the Elvarian Carnival, I moved from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3. I received the first sleigh while in Chapter 2 and I also gained enough Grand Prizes for a 2nd sleigh but for Chapter 3. Unfortunately, I used up all of my evolutions on the Chapter 2 sleigh, which reached level 10. I have 2 more evolutions from the FA, but is there a point in keeping those or the Chapter 3 sleigh? The Chapter 3 sleigh would make more coins per day, but I'd lose the supplies and AWKP production, so I don't want to swap them. I'd just like to make sure there are no other options I am not aware of? Or is there the chance more sleigh evolutions become available in the future? Thanks!

Iyapo1

Hi, welcome to the forum.

First thing you should know, I am a packrat!
Keep everything! All of it!
There is a chance for additional artifacts but not anytime soon.
Your best course would be to join a ten chest Fellowship and use the Royal Restorations you will win in the tournament to upgrade your Fully Evolved Sleigh to chapter 3.

Sprite1313

Hi, welcome to the forum.

First thing you should know, I am a packrat!
Keep everything! All of it!
There is a chance for additional artifacts but not anytime soon.
Your best course would be to join a ten chest Fellowship and use the Royal Restorations you will win in the tournament to upgrade your Fully Evolved Sleigh to chapter 3.
Be a packrat. There are several things I disenchanted early on for scroll fragments (when they were still an issue for me), which I now regret and wish I still had.

I wouldn't worry too much about this evolving building yet. You might find better evolving buildings later that are more valuable to you, and are a better target for your royal restorations. Or, as Iyapo1 said, you might find you want to evolve the everblossom sleigh later on.

Zebruh

Appreciate the responses! I will follow that advice, and simply hold on to it for now. I was thinking about making this one of the buildings I bring along with me through the chapters, so I may end up just upgrading the Chapter 2 sleigh in the end. It seems like it's decent to keep it for the long run!