• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

IMPLEMENTED Can I get the Mobile features some people have been enjoying for a month?

Palavyn

A friend showed me some features he got on mobile which made it easier to cycle through his manufactories to assign build orders. He could also order ALL workshops to build the same item with just one click. This was about a month ago, and he has enjoyed this feature all this time while I've wasted part of my life clicking.

Can I get these features now, please?

DeletedUser20396

A friend showed me some features he got on mobile which made it easier to cycle through his manufactories to assign build orders. He could also order ALL workshops to build the same item with just one click. This was about a month ago, and he has enjoyed this feature all this time while I've wasted part of my life clicking.

Can I get these features now, please?

Yes you may. Go to the play store and update your elvenar game, @Palavyn

Palavyn

It would also be nice to have this feature on the browser version. AND have the manufactories and workshops work the same way. I don't really like having to click through to do them.
Unless you can also command all manufactories with one click it might be a step backwards if applied to the browser. Do you use the hotkeys 1-4 for manufactories?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Unless you can also command all manufactories with one click it might be a step backwards if applied to the browser. Do you use the hotkeys 1-4 for manufactories?
The layout isn't really changed, so it should work similarly, only you'd have the option of clicking the "next" arrow instead of clicking the next factory.

Deleted User - 312108

On browser, yes I use the hotkeys. On mobile it has this really annoying thing of changing my zoom out.

DeletedUser23419

Wow that would be nice! I just checked my iPad and I have the latest version and I do not have the ability to set all my workshops with one click.

I do have the new tournament victory/defeat screen.. not sure I really like the flashing red DEFEATED screen to remind me how much my Motars suck o_O

DeletedUser4194

As per our release notes for update 1.78:
"We continued with our ongoing efforts to improve the user interface with a series of small adjustments in several areas. Some of these features will only become available to a small percentage of players at first, while we thoroughly test their technical performance. " https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-78.19875/

We truly appreciate your input and comments while the feature is being thoroughly tested, and we will definitely forward them! :)

Palavyn

I have bought lots of coins in the past. But I stopped as soon as I found out some lucky people that have spent way less on coins have awesome features that I don't have. It has been almost 20 days since I made this post and no one has been able to say when or if I'll get the features.

DeletedUser4194

That's because a date has not been set nor announced.
It was announced as a test in the Release Notes, and that will be the place where any further information about it will be announced.
Thank you for the feedback, and fingers crossed! :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That's because a date has not been set nor announced.
I don't think anybody is holding the forum mods responsible. We are frustrated that new features which are fairly obviously convenient for players, with no reasonable interaction that could endanger play, are stuck in two months of testing, while features that regularly create issues affecting playability are sometimes deployed with no testing at all. The only apparent difference is whether or not they might affect diamonds sales, which leads to the conclusion that the developers don't just prioritize cash flow over players, but rate it significantly higher. If the company were borderline profitable, or losing money, that would be more understandable, but Inno's annual reports show that Elvenar and it's siblings are veritable cash-cows for them. They could stand to put the players first once in a while.

Last edited: