• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can I manually add someone to my fellowship?

DeletedUser15157

In other words, I know I can find people randomly. However, can I type in someone's username?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you click your rank, there's a search box at the top where you can type any name, or part of a name to find matches.
upload_2018-1-18_12-34-40.png

DeletedUser

You can invite players to your Fellowship, but you can not manually add someone without their consent. A good way to attract members is to advertise your Fellowship here on the Forum.

DeletedUser15157

So, is that only on browser? I am playing via the mobile app.

DeletedUser

I'm checking...

Sorry...the game and my phone still don't like each other. I reinstalled it on my phone just now, and when I tried to go out to the World Map it said I needed to download additional stuff, then wouldn't let me download the stuff.

I tried. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15157

I looked myself and have found nothing. It's a shame because I cannot play via my phones browser. Or at least not through Chrome. :'(

DeletedUser15157

I'm checking...

Sorry...the game and my phone still don't like each other. I reinstalled it on my phone just now, and when I tried to go out to the World Map it said I needed to download additional stuff, then wouldn't let me download the stuff.

I tried. :(
Thank you for trying!

DeletedUser15335

How do you accept people that have applied to your fellowship?

DeletedUser7527

How do you accept people that have applied to your fellowship?
on your fellowship page you have a spot calledasprent click on that and go through to there name it should have a blue arrow beside it click that and they will be added but thats only if you are a ambassador or above in your fellowship

DeletedUser15335

Our fellowship does not have that tab, nor the tournament tab. I am a mage in our fellowship.

DeletedUser15510

Our fellowship does not have that tab, nor the tournament tab. I am a mage in our fellowship.

How odd...I am a mage in my Fellowship, and our interface looks like Ashrem's. You have a bug, perhaps?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Your avatar looks like it's from the app version. That is from the Browser. The App has a "Requests" tab and I'm guessing that's where it would be.

DeletedUser10352

on your fellowship page you have a spot calledasprent click on that and go through to there name it should have a blue arrow beside it click that and they will be added but thats only if you are a ambassador or above in your fellowship
How do I get them to have that blue arrow? I have several aspirants and they all have an envelope with a red dot next to them. When I click on it nothing happens.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
How do I get them to have that blue arrow? I have several aspirants and they all have an envelope with a red dot next to them. When I click on it nothing happens.
You can only add people who apply. The envelope with the red dot means you invited them. The only way they can join is by accepting the invitation in the requests tab of their fellowship window.

It isn't possible to manually add someone without them agreeing to be added.