• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can I review Fellowships I have been invited to

Wender

So I have been invited to 3 fellowships and would like to review their requirements before I join. In my screen I see the 3 fellowships listed then a green check mark and red x beside each on. Does clicking on the green check allow me to preview the fellowship before accepting into it? The message also says if I join a fellowship the remaining invitations will disappear. Thank you!

Crow Last Elf

@Wender, are you on pc or do you use the app? There are more capabilites on pc.

To answer your specific question, I believe accepting the green check mark means you accept being in the fs.

To investigate the fs, use Elvenstats to look at the member information, goods needed in the fs, and whether there are inactive members.

To read the overview page that each fs creates, it is different for pc and app users.

PC users can search for the fs in the rankings menu (the same spot your personal ranking is shown)
App users must find the fs on a leaderboard or through a member on the leaderboard. It is difficult to explain. Which do you use?

Last edited:

Crow Last Elf

I use the app, is it possible to also log onto the PC? I suspect they are different platforms so I assume not.

I have tried seeking the fs on the boards and through members but it is difficult as it only seems to show the top 50 and bottom 5.

You're correct that the browser version of the game is a different platform. The browser version has many very clever functions that are lacking in the app. As you discovered when looking for a specific fs, there is no search function. What you attempted to do is the only way to track down a fs to look at the overview on the app. Frustrating.

Did you check all the leaderboards? For instance, on my world, the leaderboard for the most recent FA looks much different than the overall fs leaderboard.

I would send an email directly to the AM (which you can find in Elvenstats), explain that you use the app and ask them to send you a copy of their overview, if that is of interest to you. Or ask your questions directly.

On the browser version, you can directly search for fs and players. Easy. Sometimes I can use my tablet to access the browser version. The scaling is huge and it is awkward to use, but if I just need to do one thing, I sometimes do that.

You didn't ask, but most importantly on the browser, you can engage in manual fighting in battles. Which is a huge part of the game that the app does not allow.

NightshadeCS

I have not tested this, since I am already in a fellowship, but did you try touching the name of the fellowship and seeing if it would open up their overview?