• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can we please have the option to craft Transport Spells in the MA

ionelle

Can we please have the option to craft Transport Spells in the MA. I'm inORC chapter and I'm still have trouble battling in the Spire and I'm always low on supplies, my city is packed and I have not Transport spells, which I usually get from the Spire, to store building so I can build more Workshops. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Very frustrating.

DeletedUser30612

May I make a suggestion, delete some of your mushroom farms so you’ll have space to plant a prosperity towers. If you don’t have the runes build an ancient wonder you don’t want so you can gather shards to forge the runes. I have no idea how you are running with only 4 workshops I have 6 at the moment and a tower.

by the way, you can overscout now with no worries about being able to negotiate if you can’t fight way to clearing provinces.

your merc camp isn’t really needed until you unlock ranges, the priests are better at the moment for you if you need mages.

Myne

Oh Wise One
You will also have room for at least one more workshop
Edit: I also see you have a crap ton of culture objects. The max culture you can have is 170%, so if you are at max, maybe you could pare that down for space? or swap out some stuff

Sprite1313

I would recommend selling your Grounds of the Orc Strategist, in addition to selling off a couple of mushroom farms. This will give you a little breathing room to maneuver your buildings. Once you have a little space, you should be able to shuffle your buildings, get all of your residences touching roads, and build another workshop. You would also be able to plan a little space to recraft and place replacement GoTOS.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I would recommend selling your Grounds of the Orc Strategist, in addition to selling off a couple of mushroom farms. This will give you a little breathing room to maneuver your buildings. Once you have a little space, you should be able to shuffle your buildings, get all of your residences touching roads, and build another workshop. You would also be able to plan a little space to recraft and place replacement GoTOS.

she is in a gold spire fs, so she may need that. I don't know.

Iyapo1

I wouldn't have any problem with being able to craft teleport spells. I dont need them at all with gold spire, slow progression and sporadic FA participation. Players with consistently outstanding FA participation would probably find the recipe very useful.

Sprite1313

I took a look at the city I assume you are talking about (it looks like you play on two worlds, and the other one has plenty of space). I removed 3 mushroom farms and your five grounds of the orc strategist. This is far from the most efficient layout, I imagine, but it allows you to put all of your grounds back (after recrafting) and gives you room for one more WS, and I didn't have to remove any other buildings. It also connects all of your residences to roads. You could actually fit a fifth WS in if you sacrificed one of your other culture/pop buildings. Not sure you would have the population to support that, though.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Hi @ionelle
I would support having teleports in the MA in a vote, I currently also mostly get them from the spire, a few in the events.

The below layout saves you 26 roads, 1 expansions worth. You can move down your lvl 13 silk manufactories to build workshops, and add a residence above the magic residences to gain the population.

I don't know if you have any buildings in your inventory summoning, but other assessments would be to carefully assess the combined population/culture buildings per square to see if there are any better options. You got some chapter 2 buildings there giving you 280pop/12 squares=23.3 per square, but you are in chapter 8, so could possibly replace them, or upgrade others with Royal Restorations.

Raccon

Hi @ionelle
You got some chapter 2 buildings there giving you 280pop/12 squares=23.3 per square, but you are in chapter 8, so could possibly replace them, or upgrade others with Royal Restorations.
Good point, there are new pop/culture offered in the events on monthly basis, I'm sure a chapter 8 pop/culture building could replace 3 to 4 chapter two buildings for the same pop/culture value. Also you can build guest race roads on top of your regular roads which give you extra culture without occupying extra space.
As for the orc strats; in chapter 8 you should be able to make regular orcs in armoires. Training orc strats in training grounds cost one regular orc per orc strat and as orc nest gives you more regular orcs per square than the grounds of orc strategist, it would cost you less if you trained orc strats in your training grounds with the orcs that you gained from orc nests. So I'd replace the grounds of orc strats with orc nests, you can make more orc strategists as well as extra regular orcs for other expenses.

bkbajb

The option to craft teleport spells would be very helpful for people who don't spire.

There are so many useful items in the Spire that help. You should reconsider doing the Spire every week. All you need is Dwarven Armor and to feed your Fire Phoenix. Keep time instants to make more troops and getting to the 2nd boss and 3rd are not too hard. You may struggle in the beginning but learn which troops do the best and keep upgrading those AW's that strengthen those troops.

Bellerefon

In principal, enchantments are dropped, instants are crafted.
Enchantments as rewards of weekly and monthly events.

Now, Pet Food suffers a character crisis.
I would vote more for Pet Food drop from Spire, than Teleport to be crafted.

ionelle

Hi @ionelle
I would support having teleports in the MA in a vote, I currently also mostly get them from the spire, a few in the events.

The below layout saves you 26 roads, 1 expansions worth. You can move down your lvl 13 silk manufactories to build workshops, and add a residence above the magic residences to gain the population.

I don't know if you have any buildings in your inventory summoning, but other assessments would be to carefully assess the combined population/culture buildings per square to see if there are any better options. You got some chapter 2 buildings there giving you 280pop/12 squares=23.3 per square, but you are in chapter 8, so could possibly replace them, or upgrade others with Royal Restorations.
Blimey!! You put a lot of work and time into tha, I can't believe it! The players of thi game are just so effing awesome!! :-D

ionelle

There are so many useful items in the Spire that help. You should reconsider doing the Spire every week. All you need is Dwarven Armor and to feed your Fire Phoenix. Keep time instants to make more troops and getting to the 2nd boss and 3rd are not too hard. You may struggle in the beginning but learn which troops do the best and keep upgrading those AW's that strengthen those troops.
i have a Dwrven Armour. My FP is still an egg, only lvl 2 evolve, but update to current chapter. The Spire has been my biggest frustration, but I'll build up my army and find a space for the DA and really strive this Sunday. Thank you so much for the advise. :cool:

ionelle

I'm planning to sell some mushroom farms this weekend. I wanted to "Fast Track" (per Elvengems strategy) this chapter so built all those shroom farms to get my portal and rally's maxed asap, as every post I've ever read on FB says how brutal it is. lol

Sprite1313

I'm planning to sell some mushroom farms this weekend. I wanted to "Fast Track" (per Elvengems strategy) this chapter so built all those shroom farms to get my portal and rally's maxed asap, as every post I've ever read on FB says how brutal it is. lol
I don't think the chapter is particularly brutal, it's just so UGLY, especially coming out of all those beautiful buildings from fairies. LOL.