• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can You Find It ?

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Don’t say what it is …. Just yes or no !!
24C68B88-45AC-41D1-AF81-CB611E98AFD1.jpeg

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I have no clue what I'm even looking for but I slightly might possibly have a yes but no idea to be honest. Lol.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Schrödinger's grapes. It's simultaneously there and not there, depending on the observer.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
"Schrödinger's grapes" can only exist if they are observed. Thus, they exist since they are observed. Even a thing imagined can be said to exist if imagination is taken as a form of perception. All of which brings up an interesting idea. If I imagine Schrodinger's cat as dead, is it dead? And if another imagines it alive, is it alive? If the state of the cat is not known it is equally true that it is dead and alive, but is it equally true that it can be dead or alive at the same time for two different non-observers? But I digress. In response to the original posters original idea. I see it.

AJ