• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

can you not like posts in this forum?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I was just browsing through the "what song are you listening to?" thread. I wanted to like several posts which had similar music tastes to myself. And that option was not available. I just checked some of the other forums and it is working fine there. Is that option disabled in this forum for some reason?

shimmerfly

haha Your not able to Like anything in the Lounge ..,,,why?
Only inno knows...
You can't dislike anythng either

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Since the Lounge is supposed to be about topics not necessarily related to the game it stands to reason some topics will be more controversial...like the fact that the Milwaukee Brewers are the best team in baseball vs some other would be team....LOL. Anyway, since people can't seem to talk about anything important in a civil manner and Inno is scared that if you don't have a rockin' good time here in the forum you'll not play the game, they have restricted comments like "like" and "dislike" where it is more likely that such comments will seriously offend some thin skinned would be poster of controversial subjects.

And the Brewers would have been, this year, the best team in baseball, but alas there is, this year, no baseball of which to be the best team. Sigh.

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Yeah. I think the chances were kind of slim anyhow given that he is already 36, but losing this season really hurts Verlander's chances of getting to 300 wins. Does Miguel Caberra no favors in his quest to get to 3000 hits and 500 HRs either.